Kick back, relax and talk about anything in particular here. Tentacles.

it would be cool

Postby Starky » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:52 pm

It's not so much a game as a kind of brain dump: absurd thoughts that occur in the day-to-day activities of life.

The initial terminology is taken from a hilarious blog post I saw a while back. I'll see if I can find it again and post it.

Disclaimer: it would probably not actually be cool to do most of these things, rather instead it would probably lead to one becoming a pariah.

it would be cool to make a bread sandwich with bacon, it's like a bacon sandwich except the roles of bread and bacon are reversed

it would be cool to hire numerous people to dress up in zentai suits and pretend to be furniture in your pal's flat, then when s/he realises what's going on they all yelp like confused animals

it would be cool to translate the Qur'an into Scots, but replace every occurrence of "so as ye ken" with "so as ye no skale yer tea" to confuse the reader

it would be cool to turn up out of the blue at your parents' house, then use the TV to watch every episode of How I meated Your Mother back-to-back and become increasingly ebullient with each bout of canned laughter

it would be cool to make a subway carriage with scratch-and-sniff panels releasing the odour of the sweat of a middle-aged man who eats a lot of herbed bread next to the emergency equipment

it would be cool to be on holiday with your family, go swimming in the sea and dive down to the bottom as usual, but then when nobody can see you clearly you remove your swimming shorts and put them over your head, then pretend to be a sea monster by surfacing spouting water, flailing your arms and making bizarre throat noises

it would be cool to make a version of MS Paint in which red is the only paintbrush colour

it would be cool to buy a drinks cup filled with BBQ sauce from KFC, then sit down with it in a corner, using a plastic spoon to spread some of the sauce in a square on the floor around your chair
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Jeremy Kyle's Illegitimate Son, Soon To Be Emasculated On His Show

Highscores: 6

Re: it would be cool

Postby Starky » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky

Postby Starky » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Desperate at feedbuzz's long absence, I tweeted vrunt; he says he on searching for a new domain. If we keep up the pressure we might still get the funny back.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky

Postby Starky » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky

Postby Starky » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:01 pm

http://f.eed.bz/

Really love this man. @vrunt
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky

Forum Statistics