This is the forum for music, TV, film and suchlike. Private forms of entertainment are to be taken to random, or just not posted.

Re: What I'm listening to

Postby Starky » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:09 pm

https://sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boys_o_the_Auld_Brigade

Boys of the Old Brigade in Scots... (say no more)

----------

http://redmp3.su/ - this is another powerful illegal music site (Soviet Union domain no less) with some good Corries stuff on it: http://redmp3.su/mp3-the-black-douglas? ... 0f933582f9
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby Starky » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:01 am

I couldn't believe this is about three years old now until I noticed the wtfamazingness of a waterproof phone in the video.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:32 pm

help

make it stop!

I DON'T LIKE ITTTTTTTTTTT
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Hamwise » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:16 am

#MakeBMGreatAgain

New Zealanders have lapsed "into a lack of passion bordering on inertness". If a New Zealander feels a bout of passion coming on, "he goes and paints a roof". (Gordon McLauchlan)
Hamwise
Michael Lai's Undigested Cookie

Postby Starky » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:37 pm

ohhhh wayyy doooooooownusebantermarket
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Previous
Forum Statistics