This is the forum for music, TV, film and suchlike. Private forms of entertainment are to be taken to random, or just not posted.

Re: What I'm listening to

Postby Starky » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:06 pm

remixed

Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby Iakobus1 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:51 am

Mind "The Social Network"? It was pure good. Mind the trailer for "The Social Network", though? I remember it being pretty special, as trailers go, personally. And it was not in small part due to the background music - a bone-chilling Belgian choir's rendition of Radiohead's "Creep". And I describe it as "bone-chilling" with only the slightest hint of melodrama.

The trailer:

The bad news is I looked up some of the other covers the choir have done (mostly alt rock stuff) and they're not up to much. A particular lowlight is their version of "Under the Bridge" which is borderline scandalous.

Oh well. It appears my quest to find the ultimate Belgian girls' alternative rock cover choir yet continues.
Most Deadly
Mostly Harmless
Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Highscores: 8

Postby Starky » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby EMM » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Been listening to this band called "The Beatles". Give them a chance man, you might like them. "Sergeant Peppers' Lonely Hearts Club" is the album. I think the writers used to be in the army or something. Maybe Starky would like that about them?

That and Queens of the Stone Age- Era Vulgaris. Pure different from their earlier albums. Its good.
Don't be frightened little Magikarp we all like a good steak here, and not a flailing splashing useless malformed pre-Gyarados shitebag.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?
EMM
Woll Smoth

Highscores: 1

Postby Iakobus1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Most Deadly
Mostly Harmless
Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Postby Hamwise » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:25 pm

#MakeBMGreatAgain

New Zealanders have lapsed "into a lack of passion bordering on inertness". If a New Zealander feels a bout of passion coming on, "he goes and paints a roof". (Gordon McLauchlan)
Hamwise
Michael Lai's Undigested Cookie

Postby Amps » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:The bad news is I looked up some of the other covers the choir have done (mostly alt rock stuff) and they're not up to much.

I obtained their album, and you're right, it's pretty disappointing stuff.

This thread isn't Gaye enough:

ImageImage
Amps
Generic Alan Pentology Fan

Postby Hamwise » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:04 pm

http://www.amontobin.com/store?item_type=freebie

I'm not the biggest fan of electronic music, by any means, but this guy is a CUNTING genius. Listen to ''Delpher''.
#MakeBMGreatAgain

New Zealanders have lapsed "into a lack of passion bordering on inertness". If a New Zealander feels a bout of passion coming on, "he goes and paints a roof". (Gordon McLauchlan)
Hamwise
Michael Lai's Undigested Cookie

Postby Starky » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:44 am

for some reason.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby EMM » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Groovy.
Don't be frightened little Magikarp we all like a good steak here, and not a flailing splashing useless malformed pre-Gyarados shitebag.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?
EMM
Woll Smoth

Highscores: 1

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics