This is the forum for music, TV, film and suchlike. Private forms of entertainment are to be taken to random, or just not posted.

Re: What I'm listening to

Postby Starky » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:12 am

Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby Starky » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Sublime.

I should make a whole thread of this kind of shit for maximum brain cell death.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Major guilty pleasure.

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Iakobus1 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Most Deadly
Mostly Harmless
Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Highscores: 8

Postby Hamwise » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:48 am

Easily the best part of that game.
#MakeBMGreatAgain

New Zealanders have lapsed "into a lack of passion bordering on inertness". If a New Zealander feels a bout of passion coming on, "he goes and paints a roof". (Gordon McLauchlan)
Hamwise
Michael Lai's Undigested Cookie

Postby Iakobus1 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:05 pm

And it's a cracking game
Most Deadly
Mostly Harmless
Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Highscores: 8

Postby Starky » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:22 am

Bit late on the draw here, but never mind.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:31 am

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:49 am

Martin Garrix is quite cool but basically all the songs sound the same. Quite fun for monging out and reading PDFs of an evening but you'd surely have to be eccied out your tiny nut to go to a concert of them and enjoy it.

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:36 pm

I love this.

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics