This is the forum for music, TV, film and suchlike. Private forms of entertainment are to be taken to random, or just not posted.

Re: What I'm listening to

Postby Starky » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:01 pm

http://walmerfuckingconvenience.wordpre ... r-old-man/

I don't think it's inaccurate necessarily, it's true that a lot of dance music is generic, but I don't see why music has to be edgy and provocative to be good. Can't something safe and generic still be worth listening to? Like:

Alright, it's safe and generic, that's true, but so what? Does Hardwell really have to say fvck every sentence to be worth watching on YouTube?
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby Starky » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:18 am

I still don't understand how he could have done this? Autotune must have been at least 20 years away when Naqshabandi died (1970something)? Surely? It probably would've been against his interpretation of the Sacred Law to use autotune/equivalent anyway. Pretty cool and good for relaxation, but maybe don't get circumcised on the basis of this call to prayer alone. Please. "Please" also functions as a disclaimer. ISIS and Hamas are bad.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:59 am

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:37 pm

I like it when my brain cells die. But really, it's pretty catchy.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:18 am

Had to be here sooner or later.

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Hamwise » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:03 am

http://youtu.be/6vYnas6q3Sg

He got baking soda! Just a nice tune about home baking.
#MakeBMGreatAgain

New Zealanders have lapsed "into a lack of passion bordering on inertness". If a New Zealander feels a bout of passion coming on, "he goes and paints a roof". (Gordon McLauchlan)
Hamwise
Michael Lai's Undigested Cookie

Postby smr » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Goddamn I want Tom Hanks to sign a table tennis paddle
I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

"Dive Source SCUBA Watersports" Did you mean, Dinosaurs School for Watersports?

No. But please take me there, smartphone.

We see this kind of shit in Wales all the time.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Highscores: 2

Postby Starky » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Lebanese man enjoys milk.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Iakobus1 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Mind = blown. Credit goes to Niall Jootun for putting me on to this. I can't even.
Most Deadly
Mostly Harmless
Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Highscores: 8

Postby Starky » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:35 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics