This is the forum for music, TV, film and suchlike. Private forms of entertainment are to be taken to random, or just not posted.

Re: What I'm listening to

Postby Iakobus1 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:07 pm

"I dunno how long I could be a vet before I got bored and started shagging stuff."

James: "You shouldn't have any problem getting a place in Camp America."
Eoghan: "Might be setting myself up here - why?"
(pause)
James: "Because you're camp."

"Before you start - I am not a racist: I hate everybody, regardless of other issues. But I especially hate Yankees! - by which I mean anybody from Georgia or further north."
Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Highscores: 8

Postby smr » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:36 am

I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

"Dive Source SCUBA Watersports" Did you mean, Dinosaurs School for Watersports?

No. But please take me there, smartphone.

We see this kind of shit in Wales all the time.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Highscores: 2

Postby Starky » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:30 pm

I do love bums, but they are not in themselves the point of this post.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby smr » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:01 pm

I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

"Dive Source SCUBA Watersports" Did you mean, Dinosaurs School for Watersports?

No. But please take me there, smartphone.

We see this kind of shit in Wales all the time.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Highscores: 2

Postby Iakobus1 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:17 am

It's no secret to any of you that I CUNTING love Super Mario Galaxy and everything associated with it. The soundtrack is no exception. It's the first mainstream Nintendo game with a fully orchestrated soundtrack, and in true on-form Nintendo fashion, nothing is done by halves. In my opinion there isn't a soundtrack in video gaming since with this level of sheer orchestrated beauty. A landmark soundtrack for a landmark game.

Highlights (you owe it to yourself to listen to this shit if you're not familiar already):

Notice that the snare drumming nicely marries the orchestral style with the essentially modern structure and feel.

My personal favourite is probably Good Egg Galaxy, but I get the general feeling from the intertubes that this is the more popular choice. I can see why, it's pretty, it's grand, it's exciting. Probably the best dynamics on the soundtrack.

One of the main themes, played in the game's hub, gets progressively more complex the further you progress in the game. Can't leave it out on this list, it's just so pretty.

God, this shit right here. Just brilliant. The kind of end credits theme that brings in the nostalgia hard.

There's more, much more. It's all on youtube. Do it now.
"I dunno how long I could be a vet before I got bored and started shagging stuff."

James: "You shouldn't have any problem getting a place in Camp America."
Eoghan: "Might be setting myself up here - why?"
(pause)
James: "Because you're camp."

"Before you start - I am not a racist: I hate everybody, regardless of other issues. But I especially hate Yankees! - by which I mean anybody from Georgia or further north."
Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Highscores: 8

Postby Hamwise » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:33 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQkrsdjJB2s

Can't get enough of my Mongolian overlords.
#MakeBMGreatAgain

New Zealanders have lapsed "into a lack of passion bordering on inertness". If a New Zealander feels a bout of passion coming on, "he goes and paints a roof". (Gordon McLauchlan)
Hamwise
Michael Lai's Undigested Cookie

Postby Starky » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Loving the Mario Galaxy as ever Jimbo.

I thought I'd share this just incase it might have slipped away from us somehow:

Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:46 am

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics