This is the forum for music, TV, film and suchlike. Private forms of entertainment are to be taken to random, or just not posted.

Re: What I'm listening to

Postby Iakobus1 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Why have you done this to me Starky? I thought we were friends.
"I dunno how long I could be a vet before I got bored and started shagging stuff."

James: "You shouldn't have any problem getting a place in Camp America."
Eoghan: "Might be setting myself up here - why?"
(pause)
James: "Because you're camp."

"Before you start - I am not a racist: I hate everybody, regardless of other issues. But I especially hate Yankees! - by which I mean anybody from Georgia or further north."
Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Highscores: 8

Postby Starky » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:46 pm

Look at the size of that red bar, though. It's quite something.

This genre is known as Torturecore.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby Iakobus1 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:01 am

MATE SUCH A MASSIVE SUMMER TRACK WINDOWS DOWN BLAST IT OUT MINI PELVIC THRUSTS RADIO 1 YEAH MATE #YEAHMATE #HASHTAG

Seriously but this is a CUNTING class tune.
"I dunno how long I could be a vet before I got bored and started shagging stuff."

(pause)

"Before you start - I am not a racist: I hate everybody, regardless of other issues. But I especially hate Yankees! - by which I mean anybody from Georgia or further north."
Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Postby Starky » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:05 pm

It's top. I can tell already though that it's going to get really annoying when they have it on loop on music channels over the coming months.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:32 am

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby EMM » Mon May 13, 2013 10:19 pm

My compliments to the above two songs, and to the below two:

If this hasn't worked then why hasn't it worked?
Don't be frightened little Magikarp we all like a good steak here, and not a flailing splashing useless malformed pre-Gyarados shitebag.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?
EMM
Woll Smoth

Highscores: 1

Postby Iakobus1 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:39 pm

EMM wrote:If this hasn't worked then why hasn't it worked?

FTFY

(pause)

Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Postby Starky » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:55 am

MUST... NOT... MASTURBATE...
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics