This is the forum for music, TV, film and suchlike. Private forms of entertainment are to be taken to random, or just not posted.

Gotham

Postby EMM » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:41 pm

Gotham is a prequel to Batman, without actually featuring the caped crusader himself. It focuses mainly on Officer Gordon and the city's villains. It could be good if they don't CUNT it up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't be frightened little Magikarp we all like a good steak here, and not a flailing splashing useless malformed pre-Gyarados shitebag.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?
EMM
Woll Smoth

Highscores: 1

Re: Gotham

Postby Starky » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:57 am

When is it coming to the UK? What channel will it be on?
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Jeremy Kyle's Illegitimate Son, Soon To Be Emasculated On His Show

Highscores: 6

Postby smr » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:59 pm

I've been watching it so far. I think it's really quite interesting. It's set at the time of the Wayne murder and it's a police procedural. No superheroes, a few of the villains appear in their early forms and so on. The pilot is heavy on the "see, it's actually Batman" but the later episodes really settle down in there's been a murdur territory.
I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

"Dive Source SCUBA Watersports" Did you mean, Dinosaurs School for Watersports?

No. But please take me there, smartphone.

We see this kind of shit in Wales all the time.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Highscores: 2

Postby EMM » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:53 pm

Channel 4 Starky. It's not been on since before Christmas which is annoying. Mid-season breaks...

I think it's quality TV. The Penguin is great in it.
Don't be frightened little Magikarp we all like a good steak here, and not a flailing splashing useless malformed pre-Gyarados shitebag.
EMM
Woll Smoth

Postby EMM » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:08 am

Still watching the first season of this.

Now on Netflix.
EMM
Woll Smoth

Postby Starky » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:16 am

I watched about 10 episodes of it, then other stuff came up unfortunately. Gordon's come a long way from the OC.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Jeremy Kyle's Illegitimate Son, Soon To Be Emasculated On His Show

Highscores: 6

Forum Statistics