This is the forum for music, TV, film and suchlike. Private forms of entertainment are to be taken to random, or just not posted.

Re: FILUMS

Postby Starky » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:18 am

that's no moon
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Jeremy Kyle's Illegitimate Son, Soon To Be Emasculated On His Show

Highscores: 6

Postby smr » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:29 am

We also need to see more of them!
I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

"Dive Source SCUBA Watersports" Did you mean, Dinosaurs School for Watersports?

No. But please take me there, smartphone.

We see this kind of shit in Wales all the time.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Highscores: 2

Postby Starky » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:25 am

I still think Pitch Perfect 2 is quite good, even after having seen the first one. Maybe I'm confused because of seeing the sequel first, though.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky

Postby Starky » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:32 am

The Martian - Matt Damon can act in this. Some of the best visual effects of recent films. I like that it's a survival film without the emotional backdrop of Interstellar, but that's not to say that I didn't like Interstellar.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky

Postby EMM » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:07 am

Deadpool. Dead good.

I wasn't sure what to expect at all from a lower budget superhero film with only one recognisable actor, but it was just simply good viewing.

It doesn't take itself too seriously (4th wall well and truly broken) and the language would make your elderly relatives shit themselves.

Morena Baccarin is stupidly attractive.

It ties in with the X-men universe, which is always a bonus in my book. No funding for more than two though.

Eoghan's tip- post-credit clip is a highlight
Don't be frightened little Magikarp we all like a good steak here, and not a flailing splashing useless malformed pre-Gyarados shitebag.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?
EMM
Woll Smoth

Highscores: 1

Postby Starky » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:41 pm

'I never knew the Old Vienna before the war, with its Strauss music, its glamour and easy charm...' - I've really come to love the Third Man. Get it watched if you haven't yet.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky

Previous
Forum Statistics