Kick back, relax and talk about anything in particular here. Tentacles.

Re: Links Thread

Postby smr » Fri May 20, 2016 5:47 am

Chateaubriand at Bo Vine and After Dinner Cocktails at BoBar for Two or Four (Up to 49% Off)
https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/bo-vine ... _1_0_0_141

Anyone up for steak?
I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

"Dive Source SCUBA Watersports" Did you mean, Dinosaurs School for Watersports?

No. But please take me there, smartphone.

We see this kind of shit in Wales all the time.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Highscores: 2

Postby EMM » Fri May 20, 2016 11:37 pm

I'm not sure we're gay enough to do this as friends.
Don't be frightened little Magikarp we all like a good steak here, and not a flailing splashing useless malformed pre-Gyarados shitebag.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?
EMM
Woll Smoth

Highscores: 1

Postby smr » Sat May 21, 2016 4:45 am

Hey, red meat's manly.
I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Postby Starky » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:18 pm

(old)

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles. ... ublishing/

Beall gets pummelled by science people.

I think The Scientist is one of the few exceptions to Internet Rule 1 "don't ever read the comments."
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby Starky » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:15 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby smr » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:14 am

smr
Suitably heroic

Postby smr » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:48 pm

I can think of nothing in which the heroic self-harm of certain Brexiteers is more perfectly distilled than in Davies’s political decision to eat Vegemite over Marmite. I don’t think David likes Vegemite, I don’t think he likes it one bit, or he’d have been eating it for years. Like rugby or base speed, Vegemite isn’t something you take up in your mid-40s. You picked a lane a long time ago, and that lane was Marmite.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -joke-news

smr
Suitably heroic

Postby Starky » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:58 am

Zuckerberg NSA conspiracy can be solved by Trump.

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2016/02/ ... apist.html
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Hamwise » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:32 am

Sometimes when I get really, really bored, I watch AlJazeera Live on Youtube, and scroll through the hilariously atrocious live comment feed to the right hand side of the video. Endless comedy gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YnlX4CkPDY
#MakeBMGreatAgain

New Zealanders have lapsed "into a lack of passion bordering on inertness". If a New Zealander feels a bout of passion coming on, "he goes and paints a roof". (Gordon McLauchlan)
Hamwise
Michael Lai's Undigested Cookie

Postby Starky » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:55 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2590226/d ... otel-room/

"GRUMPY TRUMPY'S RUMPY HUMPY Donald Trump furiously denies Putin ‘blackmail’ bombshell and says ‘depraved hooker romp’ is not true because he is a ‘germaphobe’ as he blasts US spy chiefs for ‘leak’"

... wow
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics