Kick back, relax and talk about anything in particular here. Tentacles.

Re: Links Thread

Postby smr » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Should we just leave ISIS to get on with it?
http://shouldwejustleaveisisalone.blogs ... o-get.html
I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

"Dive Source SCUBA Watersports" Did you mean, Dinosaurs School for Watersports?

No. But please take me there, smartphone.

We see this kind of shit in Wales all the time.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Highscores: 2

Postby Starky » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:23 pm

Good thing "western" governments don't listen to that man (I hope).
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby Starky » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:05 am

(basically) dung beetles and how they're surprisingly exciting

http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/news/a-d ... r/0013189/

The writer is pretty good, but then the subject matter is quite interesting too.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Re: Funny Pictures / Videos

Postby Starky » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:52 pm

Driverless Cars

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/driving- ... id-hoffman

I wonder in which creative ways Google will cunt this up.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby smr » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:50 pm

Hackers have leaked every bank PIN code in the world on pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/2qbRKh3R
I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Postby Starky » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:27 am

http://www.eurekastreet.com.au/article. ... cCJx_mqpBd

Middle-class, secularised left "liberals' who control the mass media and much of the socio-political establishment in the West villify the Catholic Church because of its stand on three fundamental issues: abortion; homosexualiy; and women priests.

Forget the Church's oceanic contribution to education, social welfare and the arts over the centuries, forget its body of justice and peace doctrine - these three are the only issues that really matter.

This puts the Church in a bind because its position on all three issues is a matter of divine law and is, therefore, immutable.

The Catholic Church is the last bastion of Christian civilisation, doctrinal orthodoxy and moral truth left standing.

The churches of the Reformation tradition have, for the most part, run up the white flag. Separated eastern Christianity keeps its head down.

Thus, the full hysterical rage of atheistic secularism falls on the Catholic Church and its earthly leader, the Pope.

This explains the calculatedly lying and distorted presentation by the media of the sexual crimes of a tiny minority of priests, religious sisters and brothers and lay people and the criminal episcopal cover-up, crimes committed - let it not be forgotten - in defiance of the spiritual values, moral teachings and professional expectations of the Catholic Church.

Faithful Catholics can take some comfort in this because Christ promised that those who are his true disciples WILL be persecuted.

And it is undoubtedly going to get worse for anti-Catholicism is the last acceptable middle-class prejudice.

It also suggests the truth of what Vatican II taught about the Catholic Church - that it, and it alone, contains the fullness of the Church of Christ - despite all of the faults and failings of its members.

- Sylvester
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby smr » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:48 pm

smr
Suitably heroic

Postby Starky » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:27 am

absolutely sublime
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Amps » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:27 am

TNG: S1-5/S6/S7

These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise in high enough quality to shatter the illusion that Patrick Stewart is really on a spaceship, Klingons aren't just black men wearing prosthesis and the glorious CGI is hugely convincing when compared to clip-art from Word 98.

There has never been a better time to dedicate a significant proportion of your life to philosophically examining Riker's manbristles.
ImageImage
Amps
Generic Alan Pentology Fan

Highscores: 8

Postby smr » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:32 pm

Hnng

Dear hard drive, please forgive me.

smr
Suitably heroic

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics