Kick back, relax and talk about anything in particular here. Tentacles.

Re: Links Thread

Postby Starky » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:09 am

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinion/l ... 594634.ece

Sir, You suggest (leader, Oct 23) that the threat of re-naming St Pancras Station “Agincourt” might concentrate French minds in the EU negotiations. But why stop there? For maximum diplomatic impact, all the termini with connections to the Channel could be usefully re-christened, “Poitiers”, “Crècy”, “Harfleur”, “Auray”, “Cravant” &c. Moreover, if the prosaic “Ashford International” were rebranded as “Waterloo”, there would be a vacancy for the much-loved “St Pancras”.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby Starky » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:49 am

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle ... a-frostrup

My parents drink far too much. What can I do? - Mariella Frostrup

they went there...
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:02 am

Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park and camping

http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/news/our ... d/0014363/

I was reminded of Gooderham's comments in the nationalism thread about Scots being reluctant to go outside compared with Kiwis. Without getting too polemical, I hope, it does make you think that this is not a step in the right direction.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Why Carefree Lady Fish Grow Larger Genitals

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/inkfi ... s22C_l96Ht

You'd think it'd be funny from the title, but unfortunately it is pretty scientific and not all that funny.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:05 pm

Onion's "Sexiest Man" award for Kim Jong-Un taken seriously by Chinese government newspaper (but later removed, sadly) - still hilarious.

http://www.theonion.com/article/kim-jon ... -for-30379
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/n ... im-jong-un
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:28 am

http://wint.co/1.html

OPEN LETTER TO GOD DAMN DISINGENUOUS DEVILS:

READ NOW A HUMBLE PLEA FROM A MAN WHO HAS EXHAUSTED EVERY OPTION IN DEALING WITH THE STATE OF THINGS. THE WEB HAS BROUGHT US MANY GIFTS, FOR THIS WE ARE CERTAIN. HOWEVER THERE EXISTS A SUBSET OF DOLTS WHO INSIST ON DRAGGING THE REST OF US THROUGH MANURE. FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO THE WRITINGS OF PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO CAPITALIZE TO ME THE WORD "THANK YOU". BE IT THROUGH IGNORANCE OR MALICE, THE DISGRACEFUL DECISION TO OFFER ME A SUBPAR EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE IS UNFORGIVABLE. IT DENOTES A SINCERE LACK OF RESPECT AND IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. SEEMS TO ME THE WEB SHOULD BE THE "CROWN JEWEL" OF ALL HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT , BUT FROM AS I CAN TELL IT IS MORE OF A "CLOWN JEWEL". I WANT ALL OF YOU TO TAKE A LONG LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR, WRITE DOWN WHAT EVER THE CUNT IT IS THAT YOU SEE AND BURN IT TO ASHES. I WILL KICK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR ASS , I AM TRAINTED TO SLICE A MANS WIND PIPE OPEN WITH MY FINGER NAIL, I DO NOT READ ANYTHING PEOPLE POST, I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING, I AM THE NEMESIS OF ALL BULLSHIT, I AM A PIG-IGNORANT SON OF A BITCH WHO WILL DIE HOLDING THE SCALES OF JUSTICE HIGH ABOVE MY HEAD AS THE MASSES RIP ME LIMB FROM LIMB. TAKE DOWN THE FOUL COMMENTS. THANKS

THANK YOU

EMAIL TO: WINT@WINT.CO
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:29 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:14 am

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Mon May 09, 2016 6:52 am

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics