Kick back, relax and talk about anything in particular here. Tentacles.

Re: Forum game: Grim facts

Postby Hamwise » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:53 am

iNTS will never become truly widespread until iNTS 3GS.
#MakeBMGreatAgain

New Zealanders have lapsed "into a lack of passion bordering on inertness". If a New Zealander feels a bout of passion coming on, "he goes and paints a roof". (Gordon McLauchlan)
Hamwise
Michael Lai's Undigested Cookie

Postby Hamwise » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:14 am

#MakeBMGreatAgain

New Zealanders have lapsed "into a lack of passion bordering on inertness". If a New Zealander feels a bout of passion coming on, "he goes and paints a roof". (Gordon McLauchlan)
Hamwise

Postby smr » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:01 pm

The whole Jimmy Saville thing has been incredibly grim. They've got him in an unmarked grave at this point.
I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

"Dive Source SCUBA Watersports" Did you mean, Dinosaurs School for Watersports?

No. But please take me there, smartphone.

We see this kind of shit in Wales all the time.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Highscores: 2

Postby Starky » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Makes sense. In fairness, did we really not see this coming? You just take one look at him and alarms bells start going off. Sure enough he pops his clogs and it turns out he's even more of a disgusting ephebophile lunatic than me. OH SNAP!
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby smr » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:59 pm

I just thought he was more stereotypically 1960-70s than I could comprehend.

I don't understand why it's only coming out now, though. Every police force in the country is investigating something like 500 reports. I can't believe that all of them decided not to say anything until he died.
I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Postby Starky » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Or 'innocent until proven guilty'? One person says 'Jimmy Savile abused me', potential gold mine, others try to cash in. It all seems pretty convenient that he died late last year roughly I think and it's coming out now. 30-40 years after the events. 'Proof', yes, but why not say immediately, or at least soon after, if you've been abused?

Accusing any popular person, or of course a Catholic priest, of sexual abuse basically reverses this barbaric unfair etc. innocent-guilty thing we usually have. In the eyes of the media, anyway. Which is probably not a good thing. Big Jim might be innocent.

PS sickipediabot: 'John Terry wearing an anti-racism armband is like Jimmy Savile advertising rape alarms.' lmao
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 am

'Gangnam Style' most watched YouTube video ever

http://news.yahoo.com/gangnam-style-mos ... 38056.html

It's not as bad as 'Baby', I admit.
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Hamwise » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:59 am

#MakeBMGreatAgain

Hamwise

Postby Iakobus1 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:50 am

If this reaches a billion I will gasp in mixed admiration and horror.
Most Deadly
Mostly Harmless
Iakobus1
KHAAAAAAN!

Highscores: 8

Postby smr » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am

There is a Midwestern US proverb which says "If you see black people running, run faster."

smr
Suitably heroic

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics