Kick back, relax and talk about anything in particular here. Tentacles.

Re: Funny Pictures / Videos

Postby Starky » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:28 pm

There's like scores of these. I'm cracking up.
Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

True, but we sadly don't have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Brainwave: we should have a "Furious Masturbation" forum.

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Spoiler: show
Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Highscores: 6

Postby Starky » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:09 am

Iakobus1 wrote:
smr wrote:This is a thread I wasn't sure was exactly suitable for the "Sports" forum :P

Jose Mourinho wrote:The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby smr » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:31 pm

I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

"Dive Source SCUBA Watersports" Did you mean, Dinosaurs School for Watersports?

No. But please take me there, smartphone.

We see this kind of shit in Wales all the time.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Highscores: 2

Postby EMM » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:09 pm

I'm very good to you. Here's 100 of Nic Cage's most outstanding quotes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/17/nicolas-cages-100-greates_n_1284213.html
Don't be frightened little Magikarp we all like a good steak here, and not a flailing splashing useless malformed pre-Gyarados shitebag.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?
EMM
Woll Smoth

Highscores: 1

Postby smr » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:22 pm

I am either ridiculously impressed with voice recognition or completely baffled.

I like this. I like how you handled this. You could've come right out and been "Some guy cunted that sheep," but you went subtle.
smr
Suitably heroic

Postby Starky » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby smr » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:15 pm

smr
Suitably heroic

Postby Starky » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Later:

He does like normal moves though because his hair used Substitute ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby Starky » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:49 am

0:35

"I will tell you how I beat the Elite Four in Red before beating Brock. I captured a Secret Metapod in Viridian Forest. After embarrassing the game's programming with my excruciatingly detailed knowledge of all 150 Pokemon available at that time, I challenged the Elite Four and covered them with my Secret Metapod's Unique Move 'Cement'."

("Who Gave This Strange Man A Title")
Iakobus1 wrote:

Starky
Confirmed Fertile

Postby smr » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Remember how imageshack used to put up that black image may not exist placeholder on older files? They don't do that anymore:

Screen Shot 2015-08-22 at 20.55.07.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

smr
Suitably heroic

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics